Quantum Commander provides the ability to switch an audio source, such as a radio or CD, into the system, letting you distribute audio to select stations or zones within a facility. You can specify which QSPC1 acts as the program source and which of the three program channels is active. Quantum also enables the specific selection of stations and/or zones for distribution. There is a 1-second program delay.
To initiate audio program distribution:
- Select Admin from the Quantum Commander screen.
- Select Audio Distribution.
- On the Audio Distribution screen, use the drown down menu to select the QSPC1.
- Select a program to distribute.NOTE: When Real Time On Local is checked, audio will begin in real time (no delay) on the Source QSPC1 node.
- Select the Station(s), All Stations, or Zone(s) option.
If you select the Station(s) option, you must specify to which station or stations to distribute the audio program.If you select the Zone(s) option, you must specify which zone or zones to distribute the audio program.
- Select Distribute to initiate the audio program.